With its look and finish, the new Sphere helmet will not go unnoticed! Wearing it, one quickly falls under the spell of the incredible lightness of its in-mold construction. You’ll also appreciate the Zebra photochromic Reactiv folding visor, reinforced with an antifog treatment, which offers perfect vision in all light conditions.
- Photochromic folding visor
- Perfect vision all day long
Technical data :
- Precisely adjustable size
- Air Flow: All our helmets are ventilated by strategically placed vents and by a specific mesh to evacuate perspiration.
- Magnetic buckle: The helmet strap closes easily thanks to a magnetic buckle.
- OTG Compatible: Visor that fits glasses
- In-Mold Shell: Ultra-lightweight injected EPS shell covered with a polycarbonate sheet (0.3 mm thick) The EPS shell ensures shock absorption and diffusion, the polycarbonate cover protects the EPS and ensures scratch resistance.
- Half shell: Helmet equipped with soft earpieces
- Photochromic Reactiv Screen
- Ventilated screen: Additional ventilation through the screen to prevent fogging up
- Roll neck: Complete neck wrap for more stability, warmth and comfort
- Anti-fogging treatment : The inner side of the screen has an additional anti-fogging treatment.
Reactiv Performance screen category 1 to 3 :
Photochromic screen (cat 1 to 3 – visible transmission rate: 17% to 75%), it darkens or brightens depending on the light intensity. It is as effective in very bad weather as in clear weather. The red base colour allows to accentuate the reliefs. Anti-fogging treatment on the inside.
There are no reviews yet.