With its look and finish, the new Sphere helmet will not go unnoticed! Wearing it, one quickly falls under the spell of the incredible lightness of its in-mold construction. You’ll also appreciate the Zebra photochromic Reactiv folding visor, reinforced with an antifog treatment, which offers perfect vision in all light conditions.
- Photochromic folding visor
- Perfect vision all day long
Technical data :
- Precisely adjustable size
- Air Flow: All our helmets are ventilated by strategically placed vents and by a specific mesh to evacuate perspiration.
- Magnetic buckle : The helmet strap closes easily with a magnetic buckle.
- OTG Compatible: Visor that fits glasses
- In-Mold Shell: Ultra-lightweight injected EPS shell covered with a polycarbonate sheet (0.3 mm thick) The EPS shell ensures shock absorption and diffusion, the polycarbonate cover protects the EPS and ensures scratch resistance.
- Half shell: Helmet equipped with soft earpieces
- Photochromic Reactiv Screen
- Ventilated screen: Additional ventilation through the screen to prevent fogging up
- Roll neck: Complete neck wrap for more stability, warmth and comfort
- Anti-fogging treatment : The inner side of the screen has an additional anti-fogging treatment.
Reactiv Performance screen category 1 to 3 :
Photochromic screen (cat 1 to 3 – visible transmission rate: 17% to 75%), it darkens or brightens depending on the light intensity. It is as effective in very bad weather as in clear weather. The red base colour makes it possible to accentuate the reliefs. Anti-fogging treatment on the inside.
There are no reviews yet.