Designed for fans of intense effort, such as vertical kilometre racing, these glasses are uncompromising when it comes to performance and comfort. Their mono lens, available in photochromic Reactiv, guarantees a wide, obstacle-free field of vision, regardless of light levels.聽
Their suspended construction provides incredible ventilation by facilitating the passage of air between the glass and the frame. Finally, with their Air Link concept and its shock absorbing insert at the end of branches, they offer even more hold and lightness .
- 3D Nose Fit聽: Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Air Link Temple system聽: This elastomer shock absorber insert fitted at the end of the temple makes the glasses lighter and more comfortable
- Front Venting聽: Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Full Venting聽: Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech聽: Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn’t stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Panoramic view聽: Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
Technical characteristics :
Height of glasses: 46
Length of branches: 131
Net mass in g: 24 g
Lenses available with Aero :
Polycarbonate glasses (spectron) : light and offer good聽shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
-> Spectron 3CF :聽Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Light yet offering good shock resistance, this multipurpose lens is suitable for all types of activity. > Protection category: 3. > Smoked or brown tint + blue tint flash finish.
-> Spectron 3+ :聽Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens with flash finish. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses. Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Smoked tint.
Photochromic lenses (REACTIV) : your REACTIV lenses darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo ensures a perfect vision and protects your eyes permanently.
-> Light Zebra photochromic : the lens gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Amplitude cat. 1 to 3. High speed of activation whatever the temperature (NTS technology); Exceptional anti-fog treatment: no condensation, maximum longevity; External oleophobic treatment: avoids soiling and promotes the sliding of water; Brown color: accentuates the reliefs.
-> Light Red Zebra : Cat. 1 to 3 photochromic, anti-fog lens. Adapts to different light conditions throughout the day by accentuating contrast of the terrain. Recommended for mountain biking, Nordic skiing, trail running, etc. Exceptional anti-fog treatment: no condensation, maximum longevity; External oleophobic treatment: avoids soiling and promotes the sliding of water; Red color: intensifies the contrasts for a better reading of the terrain; Available in RX Trem (solar program in sight)
There are no reviews yet.