As a nod to the mythical glacier bezel worn by Enak since the first episode of Rancho, Julbo has released a special series of the Cham bezel. Its red mirrored glass is combined with tan leather shells engraved with the famous moustache. A design monument in the wild spirit of the Family.
- Good protection
- Removable protection
Technical characteristics :
- Category 3 glass: lightweight and offer good impact resistance. They are suitable for all outdoor sports.
- 360掳 adjustable temples The ends of the temples can be adjusted in all directions. Under a helmet, on a cap or bareheaded, the glasses are maintained.
- Removable shells: Side protection against light rays.
- Leather shells: Symbol of glacier goggles, leather shells have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers.
- Grip Tech: Exclusive soft comfort material on the temples that does not adhere to the hair, ensuring absolute support and comfort
- Total Cover: Optimal protection against the sun’s rays in extreme conditions
- Lens height: 50
- Distance between the two lenses: 19mm
- Length of temples: 145mm
- Base: 6
- Hinges: Yes
- Glass size: 58mm
- Net weight in g : 39 g
There are no reviews yet.