The legends of the summits have solid leather! The new generations are nostalgic for the authentic leather-shell frame worn by the greatest mountaineers in Chamonix on all the mountains of the world. With this new edition, Julbo is offering much more than just a pair of glasses: pure emotion, an alchemy between shiny metal, supple leather and rivets.
- Solid leather
- High performance mirrored lenses
- Incredible comfort
- Optimal vision
Technical specifications :
- Spectron 4 Lenses: Category 4 lens, recommended for sports with high reverberation
- Anti-reflective coating: improves optical comfort and eliminates stray effects
- Flash treatment: reinforces the filtration of visible light by a mirror effect on the lens
- Total Cover: optimal protection against the sun’s rays in extreme conditions.
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples, non-sticky to the hair, ensuring absolute support and comfort.
- 360掳 adjustable temples: The ends of the temples can be adjusted in all directions. Under a helmet, on a cap or bare head, the glasses are maintained.
- Removable shells: Side protection against light rays.
- Leather shells: Symbol of the glacier goggles, the leather shells have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers and ensure today a resolutely vintage style.
- Glacier Metal Frame: The legendary metal frame that has been tried and tested by generations of climbers_x005f_x000D_-
- Grip Nose Pads: Nose pads with soft, non-slip inserts for comfort and support on the nose
- Lens height: 50mm
- Base : 6
- Weight: 39g
- Temple length: 145mm
There are no reviews yet.