The legends of the summits have solid leather! The new generations are nostalgic for the authentic leather-shell frame, worn by Chamonix’s greatest mountaineers on all the mountains of the world. With its re-release, Julbo offers much more than just glasses: pure emotion, an alchemy between shiny metal, soft leather and rivets.
- Solid leather
- High-performance mirrored lenses
- Incredible comfort
- Optimal vision
Technical data :
- Spectron 4 glass: Category 4 glass, recommended for sports exposed to strong reverberation.
- Anti-reflection treatment: improves optical comfort and eliminates parasitic effects.
- Flash treatment: reinforces the filtration of visible light by a mirror effect on the glass.
- Total Cover: Optimal protection against sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples, non-sticky to the hair, providing support and absolute comfort.
- 360掳 adjustable tem ples: The ends of the temples can beadjusted in all directions. Under a helmet, on a cap or bare head, the glasses are maintained.
- Removable shells: Lateral protection against light rays.
- Leather shell s: Symbol of glacier goggles, leather shells have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers and today ensure a resolutely vintage style.
- Glacier” metal frame: The legendary metal frame proven and approved by generations of mountaineers_x005f_x000D_-
- Grip Nose Pads: Nose pads with soft non-slip insert to ensure comfort and support on the nose.
- Height of the glasses: 50mm
- Base: 6
- Weight: 39g
- Length of branches: 145mm
There are no reviews yet.