Experienced skiers now have the perfect goggle they’ve been waiting for: top technology with Zebra and Zebra Light photochromic lenses or even better with photochromic and polarized Falcon, helmet compatibility, extreme comfort, a wide field of vision and a stylish look that makes it almost look like an ordinary pair of sunglasses.
– Tiger lens: photochromic (category 2 and 3) anti-glare
– Zebra Lens: photochromic category 2 to 4, for all terrain riders
– Zebra lens: photochromic category 1 to 3, for backcountry riders
– Spherical lens
– Anti-fog treatment
– Ventilated lens
– Anatomical frame
– Air flow integrated into the lenses, preventing fogging.
– Two buckles on each side of the mask for asymmetric adjustment
– Two layers of foam for optimal comfort and shock absorption
– Rear hook to secure your mask
There are no reviews yet.