Faster, stronger, higher: the world of mountaineering is changing and so is Julbo‘s flagship model. More ergonomic, more ventilated, thinner and more stylish, theExplorer 2.0 reaches new heights in performance.
- Incredible vision
- Great protection: coverage / removable shell
- 360掳 adjustable temples
- Category 4 glass: with an anti-reflective treatment: it improves optical comfort by removing stray reflections. And a flash treatment: it reinforces the filtration of the visible light by a mirror effect on the glass. It reflects the light beams and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to strong reverberation.
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples, anti-adhesive to the hair, ensuring absolute support and comfort.
- 360掳 Adjustable temples: The ends of the temples can be adjusted in all directions. Under a helmet, on a cap or bare head, the glasses are maintained.
- Removable shells: Side protection against the sun’s rays in extreme conditions.
- Front Venting: Natural flow of ventilation at the front through the cut-out of the lenses.
- Grip Nose: Flexible anti-shock and grip insert at the nose.
- Base: 6
- Temple length (mm): 135
- Distance (mm): 11
- Lens height (mm): 47
- Weight: 44 g
There are no reviews yet.