Faster, stronger, higher: the world of mountaineering is changing and so is Julbo‘s flagship model. More ergonomic, more ventilated, thinner and more stylish, theExplorer 2.0 reaches new heights in performance.
- Optimal ventilation
- Great coverage
- Removable shells
Technical characteristics :
- REACTIV HIGH MOUNTAIN 2-4 lenses: Ideal for extreme vision conditions: desert, boating, high mountains, skiing.
- Anti-fog treatment: prevents condensation and guarantees maximum durability
- Oleophobic treatment: avoids dirt, facilitates cleaning and favours the sliding of water on the lens
- NTS system: the lens darkens or lightens regardless of the temperature
- Total Cover: optimal protection against the sun’s rays in extreme conditions
- Grip Nose: Flexible anti-shock and grip insert at the nose.
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples, non-sticky to the hair, ensuring absolute support and comfort.
- Panoramic view : Large lens surface for a maximum field of vision.
- Front Venting: Natural flow of ventilation at the front through the cut-out of the lenses.
- 360掳 adjustable temples: The ends of the temples can be adjusted in all directions. Under a helmet, on a cap or bare head, the glasses are maintained.
- Removable shells: Side protection against light rays.
- Lens height: 47mm
- Base: 6mm
- Weight: 44g
- Temple length: 135mm
There are no reviews yet.