All of Julbo’s experience has been poured into Ison to make goggles that are great value for money. Its Minimalist Frame and wide field of vision echo those of top of the range models. While the graphics and intricate details make for a resolutely modern look – Ison is bound to make a splash in this price category!
- Air Flow聽: Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame聽: Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating聽: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Minimalist Frame聽: Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier’s view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Overstrap聽: Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Soft Foam聽: Single density foam
- Spherical double lens
Lentes available with Ison :
Polycarbonate screens : resistant to the impacts and of good optical quality, they offer a protection adapted to the practice of winter and outdoor sports.
-> Spectron 3 :聽Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. – Anti-fog coating. – Available with or without flash finish.
-> Spectron 2:聽Cat. 2 single or double polycarbonate lens for use in mid-range light conditions / whiteout days. – Anti-fog coating. – Available with or without flash finish.
-> Spectron 1:聽Cat. 1 polycarbonate double lens for low light conditions or protection in summer sports. – Anti-fog coating. – Available with or without flash finish.
Polycarbonate glasses (spectron) : lightweight and offering good impact resistance, they are suitable for all outdoor sports.
-> Spectron 3:聽Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Light yet offering good shock resistance, this multipurpose lens is suitable for all types of activity. > Protection category: 3. > Smoked or brown tint. > Available in RX Trem (prescription sunglasses program).
There are no reviews yet.