3-layer face-support foam, silicone on the strap, metal piece on the front and embroidery: the Ison XCL treats both details and comfort. By offering a wide field of vision by its Minimalist Frame construction and a shperic and ventilated screen in Spectron 2 or 3, it allows to enjoy its pleasure throughout the day.
- High performance mask under the sun
- Perfect field of vision
- Excellent support on the helmet
Technical characteristics :
- Air Flow : Aeration built into the frame for good air circulation preventing fogging
- Double spherical screen
- Polycarbonate screen
- Ventilated screen: Additional ventilation through the screen to prevent fogging
- Full silicone strap : Headband lined with a silicone band for a perfect fit.
- Minimalist Frame: Very thin frame that provides an extra-wide field of vision from all angles. The view of the skier is cleared as much in lateral vision as in vertical vision
- Anatomical frame: Incisions on the frame for more flexibility
- Dual density foam : Two layers of foam for optimal comfort and shock absorption with a soft soft layer for more soft touch
- Overstrap: Remote headband for adaptation to any type of helmet
- Symmetrical Adjustment : Two loops on each side of the headband to adjust it at a glance symmetrically
- Anti-fog treatment : The inner side of the screen has an anti-fog treatment
Glasses available with Ison XCL :
Polycarbonate screens : resistant to impats and of good optical quality, they offer a protection adapted to the practice of winter and outdoor sports
-> Spectron 3: Polycarbonate screen category 3. Use in conditions of sunshine average to complete, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. – Anti-fog treatment – Available with or without Flash processing.
There are no reviews yet.