Thanks to its Minimalist Frame, Pioneer allows small faces to enjoy an ultra-wide field of vision. Also available with a Glarecontrol lens in addition to the Spectron, it offers excellent optical performance. And with its assertive style, it’s clear that nothing has been left to chance.
- Air Flow聽: Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame聽: Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating聽: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Soft Foam聽: Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap聽: Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame聽: Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier’s view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Overstrap聽: Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Spherical double lens
- Symmetrical adjustment聽: Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
Lenses available with Pioneer :
Polycarbonate screens : resistant to impats and of good optical quality, they offer a protection adapted to the practice of winter and outdoor sports
-> Spectron 3:聽Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. – Anti-fog coating. – Available with or without flash finish.
-> Spectron 2:聽Cat. 2 single or double polycarbonate lens for use in mid-range light conditions / whiteout days. – Anti-fog coating. – Available with or without flash finish.
There are no reviews yet.