Opening the doors to a new use of the ski and snowboard goggle, QUICKSHIFT OTG features the Switch Air system, which guarantees active control of the ventilation and comfort of the goggle, thanks to two removable parts located on the bottom of the frame. The Otg version allows goggle wearers to ride with it. Thanks to this JULBO innovation, the modularity of the goggle is total on uphill and downhill, regardless of the length or intensity of the effort. Its frameless construction and cylindrical shield guarantee perfect fit and style.
- Frameless & Over the glass
- Comfort and style
- Evening screen cat.3
- SPECTRON cat.3 screen
- Anatomical frame: Incisions on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog treatment: The inner side of the screen has an additional anti-fogging treatment.
- Full silicone strap: Headband lined with a silicone band for a perfect fit.
- Symmetrical Adjustment : Two loops on each side of the headband to adjust it symmetrically in the blink of an eye.
- Switch Air System: Thanks to two removable parts located on the bottom of the frame, masks equipped with the SwitchAir benefit from a light support on the face and total ventilation, to keep the mask even during effort. By quickly putting the parts back on thanks to a magnetized and easy to use system, the user regains total protection and controlled air flow.
- Frameless construction
- Double cylindrical shield
- Overstrap: Offset headband for adaptation to any type of helmet.
- Polycarbonate screen
- OTG Foam: Dual density thermoformed foam contour that fits perfectly with eyewear.
- Easy Clip: Extra loop on the back of the headband to better position your mask.
There are no reviews yet.