Our traditional mountaineering eyewear is timeless, a signature of our mountain history. Rockstars, climbers and Julbo fans from all walks of life have praised them. To celebrate our 125th anniversary and give our fans the sunglasses they’ve been waiting for, we’ve reissued the legendary Vermont .
- Leather side covers
- Optimal protection
- Incredible comfort
Technical features :
- Spectron 3 lenses : Category 3 lens, suitable for all uses
- Curved temples: Flexible temple tips to fit around the ears
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples, non-stick to the hair, ensuring absolute support and comfort.
- Leather shells: Symbol of the glacier goggles, the leather shells have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers and ensure a resolutely vintage style today.
- Glacier” metal frame: The legendary metal frame tried and tested by generations of mountaineers
- Lens height: 51mm
- Base: 6mm
- Weight: 40g
- Temple length: 172mm
There are no reviews yet.