Our traditional mountaineering eyewear is timeless, a signature of our mountain history. Rockstars, climbers and Julbo fans from all walks of life have praised them. To celebrate our 125th anniversary and give our fans the sunglasses they’ve been waiting for, we’ve reissued the legendary Vermont .
- Leather side shells
- Optimal protection
- Incredible comfort
Technical features :
- Spectron 4 lenses : Category 4 lens, recommended for sports exposed to strong reverberation
- Flash treatment: reinforces the filtration of visible light by a mirror effect on the lens
- Anti-reflective coating: improves optical comfort and eliminates stray effects
- Total Cover: optimal protection against the sun’s rays in extreme conditions.
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples, non-stick to the hair, ensuring absolute support and comfort.
- Leather shells: Symbol of glacier goggles, leather shells have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers and ensure a resolutely vintage style today.
- Curved temples: Flexible temple tips to fit around the ears
- Glacier” metal frame: The legendary metal frame proven and approved by generations of climbers
- Lens height: 51mm
- Base: 6
- Weight: 40g
- Temple length: 172mm
There are no reviews yet.