Our traditional mountaineering goggles are timeless, a signature of our mountain history. Rockstars, mountaineers and Julbo enthusiasts from all walks of life have rented them. To celebrate our 125th anniversary and give our fans the sunglasses they’ve been waiting for, we’ve re-released the legendary Vermont .
- Leather side shells
- Optimal protection
- Incredible comfort
Technical data :
- Spectron 3 Lenses: Category 3 glass, suitable for all uses
- Flash treatment: reinforces the filtration of visible light by a mirror effect on the glass.
- Total Cover: Optimal protection against sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples, non-sticky to the hair, providing support and absolute comfort.
- Leather shell s: Symbol of glacier glasses, leather shells have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers and today ensure a resolutely vintage style.
- Curved tem ples : Flexible end of the temples to hang around the ears.
- Glacier” metal frame: The legendary metal frame proven and approved by generations of mountaineers_x005f_x000D_
- Height of the glasses: 51mm
- Base: 6
- Weight: 40g
- Temple length: 172mm
There are no reviews yet.