This Titan OTG goggle from Julbo is a ski goggle designed for spectacle wearers. Through its characteristics, this Julbo goggle model, its XXL frame, its maximized field of vision and its photochromic technology make it the ideal companion for your long days of skiing.
- Perfect for spectacle wearers
- High performance mask for all weather conditions
- Sharp and precise field of vision that will give you pleasure
- Excellent grip on the helmet to be able to hurtle down the tracks at full speed.
Technical specifications :
- Ventilation integrated in the frame to prevent fogging
- Double spherical screen
- Photochromic Reactiv Screen
- Additional screen ventilation to prevent fogging up
- 15mm extension on each side to fit all helmets
- Incisions on the frame for more flexibility
- Double density foam for optimal comfort and shock absorption
- Two loops on each side for easy headband adjustment
- Silicone grip for a perfect fit on the helmet
- Dual density thermoformed foam contour that fits perfectly with eyeglasses
- Anti-fogging treatment
- Category 2 to 4 protection: suitable for mixed as well as very sunny conditions
High Mountain Reactiv Screen – category 2 to 4 :
A photochromic screen ranging from category 2 to category 4, which darkens and brightens depending on the outside light. This one is polarizing since it suppresses the light reflections to better read the reliefs. Its brown color, allows you to better protect yourself and accentuate the contrasts.
There are no reviews yet.