This Titan OTG goggle from Julbo is a ski goggle designed for spectacle wearers. Through its characteristics, this Julbo goggle model, its XXL frame, its maximized field of vision and its photochromic technology make it the ideal companion for your long days of skiing.
- Perfect for spectacle wearers
- High performance mask for all weather conditions
- Sharp and precise field of vision that will give you pleasure
- Excellent fit on the helmet to be able to hurtle down the tracks at full speed.
Technical data :
- Ventilation integrated in the frame to prevent fogging
- Double spherical screen
- Photochromic Reactiv Screen
- Additional screen ventilation to prevent fogging up
- 15mm extension on each side to fit all helmets
- Incisions on the frame for more flexibility
- Double density foam for optimal comfort and shock absorption
- Two loops on each side for easy headband adjustment
- Silicone grip for a perfect fit on the helmet
- Dual density thermoformed foam contour that fits perfectly with eyeglasses
- Anti-fogging treatment
- Category 2 to 4 protection: suitable for mixed as well as very sunny conditions
Reactiv All Around Screen – category 2 to 3 :
It darkens or brightens depending on the light intensity. This screen is equipped with Glare Control technology: a low-polarization filter that suppresses 50% of reflections. The dazzling effect disappears, but the reflections of the ice patches remain visible and the orange tint further enhances the contrast. This improves field of view and provides exceptional viewing comfort at all times, even in white daylight. Anti-fog treatment on the inside.
There are no reviews yet.