Designed for expert and demanding men and women riders, the new Starwind is the ideal goggle聽 for small to medium faces. Compact and offering top performance, it incorporates the best of Julbo technologies such as our Minimalist Frame and its XXL field of vision, the SuperFlow System with its superb ventilation as well as all our photochromic lenses.
- Air Flow聽: Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame聽: Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating聽: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system聽: Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual Soft Foam聽: Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap聽: Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame聽: Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier’s view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Reactiv Photochromic lens
- Spherical double lens
- SuperFlow System聽: Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward – even when wearing gloves – for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Symmetrical adjustment聽: Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens聽: Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.
Lenses available with Starwind :
Photochromic lenses (REACTIV) : your REACTIV lenses darken or light up according to the luminescence. Whatever the weather, Julbo ensures a perfect vision and protects your eyes permanently.
-> Light red zebra:聽Cat. 1 to 3 photochromic lens offering equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red tint to accentuate relief. NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive. Temperature does not affect the speed or intensity of photochromic properties. – > Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity. -> External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff. -> Red tint: accentuates contrast for better reading of the terrain.
-> Cameleon:聽Cat. 2 to 4 photochromic, polarized and anti-fog lens. Ideal for extreme situations, it quickly adapts to the changing light conditions found in mountain environments. NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive: reaction times are not temperature-dependent. > Polarized: eliminates glare. > Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity. > External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking. > Brown tint: accentuates relief.
-> Snowtiger:聽Cat. 2 to 3 photochromic lens with Glare Control filter: exceptional visual comfort in all weathers, including whiteout days. Glare Control filter for better reading of the terrain. -> Orange tint to increase contrast.
There are no reviews yet.