Julbo’s The Peak helmet is a double standard helmet: ski and high mountain. Indeed, it gathers the certifications and know-how necessary for a flawless protection in the mountains. Its target: skiers and snowboarders who practice far from the beaten track, on committed terrain that requires perfect adaptation to the risk and the effort made during the ascent and descent.
- Optimal protection
Technical data :
- In-Mold Shell: Ultra-lightweight injected EPS shell covered with a polycarbonate sheet (0.3 mm thick) The EPS shell ensures shock absorption and diffusion, the polycarbonate cover protects the EPS and ensures scratch resistance. Standard: EN1077.
- Half shell: Helmet equipped with soft earpieces.
- Magnetic buckle: The helmet strap closes easily with a magnetic buckle.
- Air Flow: All our helmets are ventilated by strategically placed vents and by a specific mesh that evacuates perspiration.
- Adjustable fit: Precisely adjustable size.
- Removable ear cups: The earcups can be removed.
- Strap attachment: Attached to the back of the helmet to hold and secure the mask headband.
- Double certification: helmet combining the EN1077 Ski and EN 12492 mountaineering standards.
- Headlamp attachment: Headlamp attachment for headlamp
There are no reviews yet.