The Shadow ski goggle offers a hyper-wide field of vision and maximum comfort for thin faces. Equipped with a wide “Frameless” photochromic Reactiv screen, it offers incomparable performance and vision. Designed for skiing on all terrains, in powder or on the piste, it protects you and accompanies your eyes at every turn.
- Frameless Design
- Premium Comfort
- Photochromic screen that adapts to light intensity
- Photochromic REACTIV screen
- Air Flow: Integrated ventilation in the frame for good air circulation preventing fogging.
- Anatomical frame: Incisions on the frame for more flexibility.
- Double spherical screen
- Anti-fog treatment: The inside of the screen has an additional anti-fogging treatment.
- Double density foam: Two layers of foam for optimal comfort and shock absorption with a thin soft layer for softness to the touch.
- Overstrap: Offset headband for adaptation to any type of helmet.
- Full silicone strap: Headband lined with a silicone band for a perfect fit.
- Symmetrical Adjustment : Two loops on each side of the headband to adjust it symmetrically in the blink of an eye.
Reactiv All Around Screen :
ALL-TERRAIN COMFORT Photochromic screen (cat. 2 to 3 – Visible transmission rate: 15% to 30%): it darkens or brightens depending on the light intensity. This screen is equipped with Glare Control technology: a low-polarisation filter that suppresses 50% of reflections. The dazzling effect disappears, but the reflections of the ice patches remain visible and the orange tint further accentuates the contrast. This improves field of view and provides exceptional viewing comfort at all times, even in white daylight. Anti-fog treatment on the inside. NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the screen darkens or brightens regardless of the temperature.
There are no reviews yet.