Our traditional mountaineering goggles are timeless, a signature of our mountain history. Rockstars, mountaineers and Julbo enthusiasts from all walks of life have rented them. To celebrate our 125th anniversary and give our fans the sunglasses they’ve been waiting for, we’ve re-released the legendary Vermont .
- Comfort on the eyes
- Optimal protection
Technical data :
- Total Cover: Optimal protection against sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples, non-sticky to the hair, providing support and absolute comfort.
- Leather shell s: Symbol of glacier glasses, leather shells have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers and today ensure a resolutely vintage style.
- Curved tem ples : Flexible end of the temples to hang around the ears.
- Glacier” metal frame: The legendary metal frame proven and approved by generations of mountaineers.
- Made In France
- Caliber (mm): 51
- Glass height (mm): 51
- Gap (mm): 23
- Base: 6
- Leg length (mm): 172
- Weight (g): 40
- Glass category: 3 (ideal for days when the sun is shining)
There are no reviews yet.