After Aerospace, Julbo is making its SuperFlow System technology accessible to everyone. Now we can all benefit from the best ventilation developed for a winter sports goggle. Say good-bye to fogging in the cable car, when you’re waiting to get going or you’re working hard!
- Air Flow聽: Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame聽: Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating聽: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system聽: Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual Soft Foam聽: Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap聽: Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame聽: Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier’s view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Spherical double lens
- SuperFlow System聽: Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward – even when wearing gloves – for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Symmetrical adjustment聽: Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens聽: Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.
Lenses available with Airflux :
Polycarbonate lenses (spectron) : lightweight and offering good impact resistance, they are suitable for all outdoor sports.
-> Spectron 0 :聽Cat. 0 polycarbonate double or single lens. – Night use or very low light conditions in winter. – Use for summer sports such as mountain biking. – Anti-fog coating. – With or without flash finish.
-> Spectron 3:聽Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. – Anti-fog coating. – Available with or without flash finish.
-> Spectron 4:聽Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens. Use in total sunlight and conditions with strong glare. – Anti-fog coating. – Available with or without flash finish.
-> Spectron 2:聽Cat. 2 single or double polycarbonate lens for use in mid-range light conditions / whiteout days. – Anti-fog coating. – Available with or without flash finish.
-> Spectron 1:聽Cat. 1 polycarbonate double lens for low light conditions or protection in summer sports. – Anti-fog coating. – Available with or without flash finish.
There are no reviews yet.