The Titan OTG goggle from Julbo is a ski goggle designed for goggle wearers. Through its characteristics, this model of Julbo goggle, its XXL frame, its maximized field of vision and its photochromic technology make it the ideal companion, of your long days of ski.
- Perfect for glasses wearers
- High performance mask in all weather conditions
- Clear and precise field of vision that will give you pleasure
- Excellent support on the helmet to be able to run down the slopes at full speed
Technical features :
- Integrated ventilation in the frame to prevent fogging
- Dual spherical lens
- Reactiv photochromic lens
- Additional ventilation through the lens to prevent fogging
- 15mm extension on each side to fit all helmets
- Slits on frame for flexibility
- Dual density foam for optimal comfort and shock absorption
- Two buckles on each side for easy adjustment of the headband
- Silicone grip for a perfect fit on the helmet
- Dual density thermoformed foam contour, which fits perfectly with eyeglasses
- Anti-fog treatment
- Category 1 to 3 protection: suitable for both bad and sunny weather
Reactiv Performance lens – category 1 to 3 :
Photochromic lens from category 1 to category 3. It darkens and brightens according to the intensity of the light. The yellow base color enhances the brightness, which helps you hit the slopes even in bad weather.
There are no reviews yet.