Opening the doors to a new use of the ski and snowboard goggle, QUICKSHIFT YOTEI embeds the Switch Air system, which guarantees an active control of the ventilation and the comfort of the goggle, thanks to two removable parts located on the bottom of the frame.
- Active control of ventilation: removable parts on the bottom of the frame
- Guaranteed comfort
- Perfect field of vision
- Optimal vision
Technical characteristics :
- Photochromic screen from category 2 to category 3: it darkens or brightens according to the light intensity. This screen is equipped with Glare Control technology: a low-polarization filter that eliminates 50% of reflections. The glare effect disappears, but the reflections of the ice plates remain visible and the orange tint further enhances the contrast. The reading of the terrain is improved and the comfort of vision is exceptional at all times, including in white days.
- Air Flow: Integrated ventilation in the frame for good air circulation to prevent fogging.
- Dual Adjustable Headband: Two buckles on each side of the headband for quick, symmetrical adjustment.
- Extra Wide Headband: An extra wide headband for style and support.
- Frameless Construction
- Full Silicone Strap: Silicone lined headband for a perfect fit.
- Invisible Headband Integration: The headband is integrated directly into the frame for a minimalist design
- Double density foam: Two layers of foam for optimal comfort and shock absorption with a thin soft layer for a softer feel.
- Overstrap: Offset headband to fit all helmet types.
- Switch Air System: Thanks to two removable parts located on the bottom of the frame, the masks equipped with SwitchAir benefit from a light support on the face and a total ventilation, to keep the mask even during the effort. By quickly putting back the parts thanks to
- Anti-fog treatment: The inner face of the screen has an additional anti-fog treatment.
There are no reviews yet.